Happy Monday Everyone! I have one of my absolute FAVORITE recipes to share with you today, but first -- How was your weekend? The highlight of my weekend was going to our church Christmas party on Saturday morning where we took Baby Galax to meet Santa for the first time!
But by the time we got there he was all tuckered out from the excitement and fell asleep right beforehand in Daddy's arms.
So he didn't get a chance to tell Santa what he wants for Christmas, but that's okay because I'm pretty sure he would ask for more milk, fresh diapers or a bath.
Galax has recently discovered his hands as his new favorite thing to chew on. Instead of just staring off into space, this is what he spends his time doing now :)
As I mentioned, I have been dying to share this recipe with you guys, cause it is one of my FAVORITES ! This is my Pineapple Chicken recipe! It's super easy to make and all you'll need are 5 ingredients. This recipe is perfect for meal prepping because you can cook it in advance and it is low in calories and high in protein. It's also delicious!!!
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
• Boneless chicken breast (I prefer the brand Tenderbird)
• 1 can drained of pineapple chunks
• Olive Oil
• Onion Salt
• Garlic Powder
• Put your frozen chicken on a pan, drizzle olive oil on top and sprinkle onion salt and garlic powder on top of the chicken.
• Then drain your can of pineapple chunks and dump the pineapple chunks on top of the chicken.You can also add cherry tomatoes on top of the chicken as well.
• Put it in the oven for 30 minutes (sometimes 45 minutes if you think it hasn't cooked all the way through). However be careful not to dry out the chicken too much in the oven, because you want it to be tender and juicy not dry and tough. Cut the chicken to see if it has cooked all the way through, it should be white, not a clear pink.
• And enjoy!
Watch this video below to see how I made mine!
Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel
if you want to see more healthy recipe videos like this! I hope you have a great week!
Leave me a comment if you tried this recipe!